GAIA INTERNATIONAL CENTER
Hiring with “Specific Skills”
- Nursing care
- Food service
- Food and beverage manufacturing
- Raw material industry
- Industrial machinery
- Manufacturing industry
- Electrical and electronic information related industries
- Automobile maintenance industry
At the Gaia International Center, we are quick to specialize in nursing care, food service, lodging, food and beverage manufacturing, making use of our experience and achievements in introducing foreigners. Under this system, we have been approved as a formal registration support organization that is authorized by the government to support foreigners working in Japan and companies that accept them. We are also authorized to help workers get visas for jobs.
Voice of gaia family
The support was kind, warm and like a family.
- Company name
Gaia International Center Co.
September 8, 2015 Company name changed from Tabikichi International Co., Ltd.
- Representative Director
- Yuri Kusuda
- Sales office
2-58-2 Komoguchi-cho, Toyohashi-shi, Aichi
TEL: 0532-21-8088 FAX: 0532-21-8077
- October 10, 2006
- 20,000,000 yen
- Capital reserve
- 12,000,000 yen
Recruitment Agency Registered Number 23-ユ 301498
Registered Support Organization Registration number 19 登-000804
Representative Director Yuri Kusuda Profile
- Born in Toyohashi City, Aichi Prefecture in 1969
- 1989 Graduated from Nanzan Junior College English Department
- Joined Ecole International Co., Ltd. in 1989 (dispatched tour conductor)
- 1992 Misono Kanko Co., Ltd. (Sales, Misonoza Tourism Department)
- 2003 Union Koku Service Co., Ltd. (Travel Sales)
- 2006 Established Tabikichi International Co., Ltd. (Travel agency)
- 2015 Changed tha company name to Gaia International Centre
- 2017 Recruitment Agency business permit number acquisition from the Labor Ministry
- 2019 Registered support organization permitted from the Ministry of Justice
love, wisdom, Self-reflection and development
- 1. I devote myself to the company development.
- 2. I am always happy to work.
- 3. I have a desire to be a leader in the company as a professional.
- 4. I am grateful to all the people for every encounter.
- 5. I fully comply with the rules and adopt the manners of professional working environment.
- 6. Informing/Reporting/Discussing are the most important actions in the professional field.
- 7. I always maintain my health and hygiene in a good condition.
- 8. I will always apologize if I make mistakes.
What are you waiting for?
- IT Ali